Find out how Bell Curves can help your school or organization!
Bell Curves supports schools and organizations by providing comprehensive test preparation for their students. We offer consulting, training, or instructional materials to augment existing curriculum. Our programs are designed to allow your staff to tap into our expertise, research and development, and test prep tools while keeping costs manageable.
Our flexible and customizable test prep courses are designed specifically with the needs of schools and community-based organizations in mind. Whether it's using our express 12-hour course or with the the more extensive 36-hour model, our content-focused curriculum and dynamic teachers help students conquer their fears of the test and maximize their results.
Our FREE workshops allow us to provide communities and organizations insight into the college admissions process and test preparation methods necessary to get into the best schools. Whether discussing creating an early action plan or imparting last minute SAT/ACT tips, our instructors lead dynamic discussions to help demystify the college admissions process.
We offer dynamic and effective programs that enhance your organization's mission.
- "As a result of the Bell Curves college preparation program, Rise to College scholars have shown marked improved in their performance on the SAT college entrance exam. The Bell Curves teaching staff went beyond what was required of them to best serve their students."
- "Bell Curves has been a supporter of GTT since its inception. Their dedicated team has and will continue to provide excellent service to all of the students participating in GTT programming. Their customer service is unparalleled and we are honored to count Bell Curves as a partner organization."
- "As a result of the Bell Curves Saturday Academy program, students have improved on their statewide math and English language arts assessments."
- Marlon NicholsFounder
Rise to College
- Derrick RaphaelChief Education Officer
Global Trailblazers of Today (GTT)
- Devorah FongVice President
Spring Creek Towers